- Relief from gas pain, diarrhoea, constipation, acidity; improves appetite, digestion and immunity:- Vetezi’s birds-cure advanced formula contains not only the powerful strains of good bacteria and yeasts but also contains enzymes, essential vitamins and minerals that can relieve the pet birds from bowel gas, bloating, diarrhoea, heart burn, constipation and other bowel discomforts
- What are probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that helps to maintain digestive health, improves appetite and immune system. The cfu count approx over 5 billions, vetezi birds-cure has beneficial microbes that has potential to destroy disease causing microbes as well
- Why prebiotics important prebiotics are non-digestible fibers that serve as food for probiotics (incl bacteria and yeasts) and helps them to grow faster in the gut
- Precautions: dose to be given as recommended. Do not overdose. Only for pet birds of all species. Not for human use or consumption
- When vetezi birds-cure used, vetezi birds-cure is advised to use twice a week as per dose. However, it is highly recommended to use in condition like diarrhoea, dysentery , travel sickness, post-antibiotic therapy, improper digestion
Get NowFill the below information to choose a Supplier
Choose supplier: Amazon
Vetezi Birds-Cure by ‘Tom and Birdy’ | Food Supplement for Pet Birds | Prebiotics, Probiotics, Enzymes, Vitamins:
Vetezi Birds-Cure by ‘Tom and Birdy’:
- Keeping Pets Healthy and Active has been a Challenge for most of the Pet Owners. Especially, when the owners are Pets lover, but too involved in their daily work.
- A simple change often brings bigger benefits, so is the use of Vetezi Birds-Cure.
- Vetezi Birds-Cure is especially formulated with combinations of Probiotic and Prebiotic feed supplement blended with Enzymes, Vitamins, Minerals, Yeast extract and Glucose Polymers.
- The combination is meant to improve food digestion and overall the general health. This is done by restoring and refreshing the beneficial gut bacteria and also conditioning the gut making it a favorable environment for the friendly bacteria.
|Country of Origin|