Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
Version 1.0 – Created and published on 22 January 2023.
1. Use of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information such as Name, Email ID, Postal Code, Country Information, Geographic Location, Mobile Number, etc. with the consent of the customer at the time of ‘contacting us for inquiry’, ‘feedback’, ‘orders placement’, or for any other reasons. The Company may use this information for product or service promotion through various channels like emails, SMS, phone calls, etc. to provide the present & future services and information as might be requested by the customer and to make the Company Services more convenient for the customers.
- 1.1. The Company might share the collected Contact Information through the website, with Manufacturing, Distribution & Marketing Partners, and Service Providers.
- 1.2. The collected Personal Information could be used in the future for awareness and promotion purposes. Promotional mailers and push notifications could be used for this purpose.
- 1.3. The Personal Information will not be used for any other purposes except as in 1.2, or provided to any third party except in 1.1 without the customer’s prior consent.
2. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Party
The Company respects the privacy of its customers and always pays close attention to the protection of personal information. The Company will not disclose any personal information collected through the customer’s use of the Company Website to any third party without the prior consent of the customer; however, the Company may disclose the personal information of its customers without obtaining the prior consent of the customers if:
- 2.1. such disclosure is required by the law;
- 2.2. the Company deemed that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, interest, honor, and/or reputation of any other customer or a third party; or
- 2.3. the customer has given prior consent to the disclosure of his/her personal information.
3. Collection of Access Log
The Company may collect information on the hardware and software of the customers’ computers. This information includes IP address, browser type, domain name, access time, and URL of referred websites. The Company uses this information as ordinary statistical information only to monitor unauthorized access, improve security and service quality, and check on the Website usage trend. The Company will not identify an individual.
The Company shall make efforts to protect the personal information of its customers by assigning an administrator who handles personal information, storing the collected personal information in a server to which access is limited to authorized Company Staff, Vendors & Service Providers, and taking appropriate and strict preventive measures. To ensure security, the Company Website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology on pages where personal information is required to prevent it from being intercepted, interrupted, or altered. The information provided by customers is protected by SSL-encrypted communication.
5. Changes and Notification
By providing the phone number and email address you authorize the Company to contact you through these means for transactional and promotional purposes. At any time to unsubscribe from future communication, it could be through the Unsubscribe option provided in the relevant communication. Though any transactional messages (SMS or Emails) cannot be unsubscribed due to the nature of the information that these messages would carry.